- Mix one (1) teaspoon of BUFFERED VITAMIN C POWDER into a glass of water.
- Wait for the fizz to stop before consuming.
- The minerals buffer out the normally acidic vitamin C to make a pleasant tasting drink.
- To ensure product consistency store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Serving Size: 1 Rounded Teaspoon (approximately 5.4g)
Amount Per Serving:
Vitamin C … 4000mg
(as ascorbic acid)
Calcium … 145mg
(as calcium carbonate)
Magnesium … 55mg
(as magnesium carbonate)
Zinc … 2mg
(as zinc gluconate)
Potassium … 365mg
(as potassium carbonate)
Other ingredients: none.
Consuming high doses of this highly potent product can initially cause diarrhea, especially when taken on an empty stomach. Take with meals starting off low and gradually increasing the dose.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.