Eating fresh, organic greens is not always easy for those on the go, but it’s completely critical to our health.
“With an array of green drinks or powders available in the market, it’s crucial to be mindful of the ones you obtain. Always choose brands that are certified organic as these have been manufactured following stricter standards, which include use of certified organic produce, and safer processing methods to guarantee minimal oxidation.”Ben Greenfield
Aloha Fit 4 Maui Ohana!
It is with great excitement and pride that I introduce you to my very own NEW greens product, Lifeguard Greens.
Green drinks have always been the corner stone of my personal health program and my coaching practice. It is the most important supplement to take as the antioxidants and phytonutrients literally GUARD our health.
In the exploding and expanding world of supplements, it is difficult to know who to trust and what companies remain ethical as far as retaining the highest standards for purity and potency.
For the past year, I have been working with a group of superfood formulators in San Diego, CA to create something very special. The most important aspects of a green drink are potency, purity and of course taste. Together, we have come up with the ultimate green drink….one that has EVERYTHING we need and NOTHING we don’t.
Introducing LifeGuard Greens!
We are confident that you will feel a positive difference when taking LifeGuard Greens! If you are not satisfied, you may return it for a full refund.
Aloha and Mahalo for your continued support!
With the most purely sourced ingredients, 100% USDA Organic, 100% Gluten free and several other important differences make Lifeguard Greens a cut above any other green drink on the market today.
- USDA Certified Organic – this alone is a huge differentiation.
- Higher concentration of greens (barley grass juice powder, wheat grass juice powder, spirulina, and chlorella) than most competitive products.
- We use barley grass juice powder and wheat grass juice powder which are 20 times more potent than grass. It takes 24 parts of grass to make one part of grass juice powder. Also, grass is much more difficult to digest and absorb.
- We use the purest form of chlorella and spirulina, free of BMAA and mycotoxins.
- Prebiotic and Probiotics that are stable at room temperature. Fiber, and enzymes are included to assist with stomach health.
- Contains organic turmeric. The organic turmeric in LifeGuard Greens has been shown to be 5 times more bio-available than standard turmeric.
- Contains higher concentrations of Moringa – nature’s multi-vitamin providing 7 x the vitamin C of oranges, 4 x the calcium of milk, 4 x the vitamin A of carrots, 3 x the potassium of bananas, and 2 x the protein of yogurt.
- No fillers such as rice powder.
- Highest premium quality, purity and potent ingredients. LifeGuard Greens is gluten free, non GMO, vegan, and contains no soy, egg, corn, yeast, or dairy. Also, there are NO pesticides, irradiated ingredients, artificial colors, sweeteners, or flavors, or preservatives.
- Great taste and texture! Green apple flavor. Mixes easily in water, almond milk, coconut water or milk. SUPERCHARGES your daily smoothie with 1 scoop!
About the Blends
Organic Chlorella and Organic Spirulina
Organic Barley Grass Juice and Organic Wheat Grass Juice
Organic Moringa Leaf
Organic Garden Blend
Organic Glucose Balance Blend
Organic Fiber Blend
Lifeguard Greens Organic Prebiotic Vegetable Fiber
Probiotic and Digestive Blend
Organic Anti-Inflammatory, Immune, Muscle and Joint Blend
Organic Turmeric Extract
Organic Healthy Aging & Brain Blend
Organic Liver and Detox Blend
Organic Barley Grass Juice
Barley grass extracts protect human tissue cells against carcinogens. Barley leaf extract has the ability to scavenge free radicals. Reactive oxygen species have been shown to play an important part in mediating the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines and can be instrumental in the pathogenesis of diseases such as rheumatoid synovitis, arthritis, and gout. In addition, antioxidants, including superoxide dismutase, found in high concentrations in green barley juice protect against radiation and free radicals.